Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well once again Halloween is here!!! I'm really excited yet really bummed at the same time. We have a football game tomorrow night that we're marching. The fun thing is that we get to wear costumes, the bummer thing is that I won't be able to Tricker Treating with Ashlee(my girlfriend). I'm pretty bummed cause I wanted to go but I'm excited at the same time to go and march in my costume at the football game. Anyways what are you gonna be for Halloween!!! I am going to be the Burger King!!! My costume is totally awesome, and to top it off my snare drum is going to have a whopper looking drum cover on it. It's going to be sooooooooooo sweet. Well I hope your Halloween goes amazing. Feel free to comment and let me know what your going as.

No comments: