Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cop Goes Off on Skateboarder

The other day my Dad showed me this video the other day, of a policemen going off on a skateboarder. As you can see in this video the policemen is unleashing on this kid, all because he was riding his skateboarder. The policemen gets mad because he is repeatedly backtalked to and called a dude by the skateboarder. I think the boy was wrong to talk back to his elder, in this case the policemen. I also think that the policemen resorted to force and anger too soon. He grabs the kid once and continues to scream at him. Maybe this policemen just had a bad day or he has anger issues, one of the two. Sometimes we, even myself do the same thing. We resort to force and anger because we had a bad day, or maybe were stressed. We don't even stop to think the situation over. In this situation I don't even think a different scenario crossed his mind. After seeing this, I hope the next time you are in a anger situation you stop and think about it before resorting to shouting in anger.

No comments: