Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Good New Years

For New Years we went up to Shepherd MI. We went to hang out with our good friends the Grahams. This is kind of an annual thing. Usually they would come down to Indiana and stay a couple of days, but this year was different. We went up Sunday evening and left Tuesday evening. It was a total blast. We played video games, watched movies, and even messed around on their snowmobile. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again. If you are reading this, I just want to say that I hope your New Years was as good as mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot like your new year's, ours went better than I thought it would too.

We didn't travel anywhere, but we had a lot of fun doing family stuff, playing a fun board game called "Apples to Apples" and watching the movie RV.

Caleb said...

Cool, glad your new years went well

Anonymous said...

Cool! glad u had fun here! I had so much fun with you guys!

-Becca