Sunday, October 7, 2007

Oops They Did It Again

Ye old Cubbies finally made it to the playoffs this year, quite honestly I was blown away. Anyhow I was really excited to get to see the Cub's in the playoffs once again. But I was soon disappointed, to my surprise they got swept by the D-Backs in the first round of the playoffs. I just don't know it seems like every time they get to the playoffs some how they manage to mess it all up. Well there's always next year, and the next, and the next. Well never mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubba, trust someone that knows what they are talking about. I am a baseball person through and through and I can help you get over your pain...you do it by donning a Tiger Cap. They will be a competitive team for years to come. And best of all, there are no Goats involved.

Love ya kid
-Freddo

Caleb said...

Thanks Fred I might just take that in to consideration