Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ref Tackles Running Back

I recently was watching the highlights on ESPN when they showed a highlight where the referee tackled the USC quarterback midplay. Now me personally after seeing the replay over and over again I was just absolutely amazed. It's hilarious!!! I got to see a little play by play action. Him getting set, the arm shiver, and then just bam. The ref lights up the quarterback midplay. Everybody was saying he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I say he did it on purppose. No doubt. I think because he never made it pro, he just had to make at least one tackle, and tackle he did. Feel free to coment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Frank Weller said...

I think you could have used that guy when you were playing Cameron on PS2 last night!

Anonymous said...

seems pretty obvious that this was intentional... did they ever figure out what this guy was thinking?

Caleb said...

yah your definitely right dad, and for the movie fan. i was watching espn and like i said in the blog i saw a playbyplay and it totallly looked intentional i think thats the way theyre leaning as well