Wednesday, May 7, 2008

End Of School.....Yay!!!

As you probably know the school year is beginning to wind down, end of the year tests and exams are being taken. As the year winds down it made me think a little bit. It reminded me of how we've been in Grand Ledge for almost a year. I can remember back in May when my family was just looking into Grand Ledge, and then I remember the day we registered at Grand Ledge. Then finally my first day at Grand Ledge High School. I have to say, the year has gone good for me. Right at the start of the year I was the stranger, the one with no friends. As the year progressed I began to come out of my shell, I met some new friends, got really involved with the band. Now as the year is coming to an end, I can look back and say WOW!!! What a great year I had in Grand Ledge Michigan. Hopefully the next years will be just as good or even better than this one.

4 comments:

Frank Weller said...

Caleb . . . I have appreciated the maturity that you have shown through this transition. Moving is such a hard thing to do. You've said goodbye to all your friends, and have made new ones. I am really proud of you!

Dad

Caleb said...

Thanks Dad

Bub

Chris Turner said...

Congratulations on your successful transition to a new school, it must be both exciting and daunting. And welcome to Grand Ledge, we're glad to have you here.

Chris Turner

Caleb said...

Thanks Mr. Turner