Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas

So once again Christmas is here. Seems like just yesterday I was waking up and opening presents. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Yes your probably thinking only because of the presents right, well no. A lot of it has to do with getting together with family and just having an awesome time. Not to mention the two week CHRISTMAS BREAK THAT WE GET!!! This year on the 20th my familly and I will be going down to my Grandma and Grandpa Howard's for christmas, and then my Grandpa and Grandma Weller are coming up on christmas eve for our christmas eve church service, and then will stay a few days up here. I'm really excited for what this holiday season will bring, and I hope you are too. So that said have a great holiday and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: