Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Xbox

This past week I received an Xbox from my friend Chris Adleman. We made a little wager for it, my brother explains it better on his blog. I have to say, I am very impressed with Microsoft. There are so many things you can do with an Xbox that you cannot do with a Playstation. Although Playstation is good, I think I like Microsoft's Xbox better. Here are some reasons why, it has a built in hard drive so I don't have to worry about buying memory cards. Second, you can copy a music CD to your hard drive allowing you to access the music any time you wish. Third is Xbox Live. I have looked into Xbox Live and am thinking trying it out. It is actually pretty sweet, you can play against others via internet, as well as download demos and other sweet stuff. Overall I am quite impressed with the Xbox.

No comments: