Friday, February 22, 2008

;) ;(

Today was one of those days, the kind where you miss your old school. Every once in a while ill have a day where I just think what am I doing here. Or am I supposed to be here at Grand Ledge Public Schools. It's hard to leave a place you have come to know and love, as well as the people you knew. But the simple fact of the matter is that God brought our family here for a reason. I belive that he brought us here so we could make a difference in this Church and so we could make a difference in this town. And although somedays it may seem to stink, there are days where you can sit back and say I'm glad I'm here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubba,

Treasure your memories and know that we are in the right place, right where God wants us!

I miss everyone from Indiana too, but they will forever be a part of my treasured memories.

For every stage of your life you will see that God has placed someone in your life at just the right time. Those are friendships that will live forever even if you are miles apart.

So treasure your memories.
Love ya,
Momma

Caleb said...

I will Thanks Mom