Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Electronics

Last night me and a buddy were playing Guitar Hero III. During one of the songs my dog just happenned to be walking by when.... Crash!!! My playstation hit the floor. I thought ohhh no, its broken. Sure enough it was. It kept saying disk read error. This is not the first time this has happenned. The first time I knocked it of my dresser on accident. So I sent it in and got it fixed, problem solved. Until now. So now I have one of two choices. Do I pay the $75 to fix it or do I just buy a new one. Bummer........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Caleb,
It depends on how bad the damage is. If you have the $75, Go for it.
If you don't and know how much it would cost to buy a new one, and you want to. Go ahead.

Great job by the way on This.

-Becca Graham

Caleb said...

Thanks Becca, More than likely I will have $75 into it before its all said and done. So I may as well just buy a new one. But I don't know. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Bubba, screw the ps2...just enjoy playing the Wii your grandparents got you for Christmas and bury the ps2. By the way congrats on the exams...i know firsthand how tough they can be.

Freddo

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Wii your talking about. And Thanks

Bubba