Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gone Golfing

Today I got the chance to play in the Great Lakes Christian College Golf Benefit with my Dad. I had a great time. I enjoy golfing with my Dad and it is something I plan on doing for the rest of my life. After we got done golfing there was a dinner at the college. So we went and ate, and after we got done eating there was raffle drawings. The deal was if your number is picked you can pick from free rounds of golf to golf apparel. So my number was drawn I went up not and picked a prize. Not knowing that I could pick free rounds of golf I just walked up grabbed a hat and walked off. What I didn't know is that I missed out on a good deal. I could have golfed for free at a course where it would that my Dad would have spent seventy dollars on. Long story short pay attention next time. For the most part it was a fun day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey just go to edit profile when you first log in and then there is a photo URL thing and that's what you use!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Caleb! Glad you enjoyed your golf!


Scott S. Butler, IN